background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

25 Weeks

25 down, 15 to go!

Another easy week has past, so I don't have much to report. I don't have another OB appointment until later this month, which will include my glucose tolerance test. Ugh! I do have a repeat appointment with the Hematologist tomorrow, so I'm hoping my platelets are again normal...stay tuned.
This past weekend we went to 2 movies, and this baby LOVES the movies...just like his/her Daddy! Baby B moves around so much during the movies, it is crazy. In fact, looking back, I'm pretty sure the first time I really felt the baby was at the movies.
Speaking of active..Baby B is still movin' and a shakin'. 2 nights ago we watched my belly bounce, and couldn't stop laughing about it. This was the first time Donny could actually see the movements. It is the weirdest feeling from the inside and so hard to explain. In fact as I type this blog, I'm sprawled out with the computer down on my legs. With a clear view of the bump, there is some active "bump-jumping" going on.

****
How Many Weeks: 25

How Big Is The Baby This Week: Baby Burch is about the size of an eggplant. He/She is likely 13-14 inches long and just over 1.5 pounds.

Weight gain: According to my home scale I'm gonna guess I reached the 9-10 pound mark.

Sleep? Back to sleeping pretty well as long as I don't nap during the day. No annoying bathroom trips to report either.

Cravings? I don't think I'm really experiencing cravings...its more things that sound good to me at a particular time. Then once I get a taste, I'm satisfied. I moved on to a new breakfast favorite. POPTARTS! Cherry ones to be exact - which take me back to my childhood. Now that I'm thinking back over the past few weeks, I think it is safe to say I crave...breakfast!

Aches and pains? This was a good week, feeling good and energized!

Signs of labor? None to report...lets keep it that way Bambino!

What I miss? If I could just find pregnancy clothes that looked descent I'd be a happy camper.

Reaching Milestones: I think seeing and feeling the movements have really started to make this "real." I love that Donny can now consistently feel the baby, and now see what a mover we've got in there!

I'm just not so sure these pictures are doing the bump justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment