background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

28 Weeks!

Holy 28 weeks.  Again, saying "January" just seems so far away to me at this point...so does "3 months." But when I say "12 weeks".... *GASP*  It is coming so soon, and I know with the holidays, its just going to fly!
A week into the 3rd trimester, and I'm still feeling really good...besides the occasional nausea here and there, but at this point, is not any surprise.  I do feel like my stomach has exploded in the last 2 weeks, and am "eager" to see what happens in the next 12.  The baby has also become very strong with its kicking and acrobatics.  I wonder what kind of an athlete we've got in there.
Today, at 28 weeks, the bambino has reached another  "V-day"...should he/she be born at this point in time it would have between a 90-96% chance of survival (with medical intervention)!  These odds are especially promising, however, I prefer that the bambino wait to he/she is good and ready to join the world!
I think Donny is now in the nesting stage.  He's up to lots of projects in the house.  I don't mind :)

How Many Weeks: 28 --84 days to go!

How Big Is The Baby This Week: This is the last week Baby Burch is about the size of an eggplant. He/She is about 15in long, and 2.5lbs.  Next week we're on to a new fruit!

Weight gain: 14-15lbs I'd say

Sleep? Ehh..still varying a lot.  Feeling more and more ready for afternoon naps, though I still try to skip them so I can sleep well at night.

Cravings? Still nothing, and for the most part, do not feel any more hungry than I do anytime. 

Aches and pains? I had a good week!  Feeling great I'd say.

Signs of labor? Nope!

What I miss? I miss not being able to do things without someone thinking I can't handle it because I'm pregnant.  It's very thoughtful....but come on people. 

Reaching Milestones: As you saw in the previous post, we got our first shower gift - which we love.  As well as the nursery is coming together with the painting finishing up and our beautiful crib.  I also was surprised with a baby shower today while in Albany for a work training!  Pictures to follow...

*****
WOWSERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment