background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Platelets Shmalets

Just a quick update on my Hematologist appointment. Good news -- platelets were again normal! Bad news -- first experience with a stranger touching my belly!
But I'm relieved my platelets were again normal. I do have to continue going back monthly just to make sure the platelets stay up, but I anticipate no problems at future appointments. Whoo hoo!

And as far as this stranger who can't keep her sticky fingers to herself.... She really wasn't a total stranger that just approached me with her hands outreached, ready to hug the bump. It was my nurse at the Dr's. She said she was my size when she was 2 days pregnant, so I stood up to assure her there was baby bumpage. Apparently that was the invitation to press on my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment