background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

27 Weeks

Welcome to 7 months pregnant and the 3rd trimester!

Finally an OB appointment to report.  The baby is measuring perfectly and heart rate was about 150, which is where it has consistently been.  The Dr said "up in the girl heart rate range" according the the old wives tale.  So if you're a sucker for those things (which I think I'm succumbing to believing) then perhaps we've got a little lady in there.  I also had my 1-hour glucose tolerance test today which I passed, and I'm also not anemic!  All great news.
Over the past few weeks, I can not get over how active this baby is.  Last night for probably 45 minutes I felt like there was a party going on in there...and we weren't invited.  This is all in good fun until 11:00 rolls around and the bump jumping is still going on.

How Many Weeks: 27!  That means 13 to go.  I said 13 weeks to Donny the other day, and got quite nervous.  "13 weeks"  seems soooo much sooner than when you say January!  It seems like yesterday we were nervously going to our first sonogram at 6 weeks!

How Big Is The Baby This Week: I'm still growing an Eggplant in my belly this week.  Baby is likely approaching 15 inches this week, and weighing in at over 2 lbs.  How on earth is there room for that??

Weight gain: According to the Dr's scale we are up to 13lbs. 

Sleep? The past few days, I feel more and more tired, like I need to nap or I'll never make it through the work day.  Still a lot of tossing and turning at night, but getting a good nights sleep I'd say. 

Cravings? I guess I'm just not going to get these.  I'm still eating pretty normal for me, but have had a couple of days of pure hunger! 

Aches and pains? The morning sickness is an everyday occurrence now, usually at night.  Again, does this mean girl??  So now the nausea and the added belly parties, make for a party pooper from me!

Signs of labor? Non

What I miss? I'm not feeling like I'm missing out on anything this week.  I'm still having issues with maternity clothes.  So I guess I miss having a wardrobe of more than 5 items.

Reaching Milestones: Hello 3rd trimester.  3 months to go!  HOLY COW time is flying.

*******
I really feel like I'm popping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment