background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

33 Weeks

This will be a short blog, since I can barely sit in this chair without feeling like my ribs are being
broken in half.  I guess this is when the uncomfortableness of pregnancy finally kicks in...OUCH!

How Big Is The Baby This Week: Bambino Burch is now being compared to a Honeydew melon.  He/she is likely over 17 inches, and weighs over 4 lbs.

Weight gain: I'm still hovering around 20-21 lbs despite thanksgiving and a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  We'll get a more exact number at my appt next week.

Sleep? Sleep is still good despite a horrible cold I got.  I am finding it harder and harder to change positions.  Also, without a doubt, I get up once a night for a potty break.  

Cravings? Hmmm..I've been craving going out to eat in general.  My cooking just isn't cutting it.  We've been saving up our "eating out pass" for cheesecake factory this week!! :)  

Aches and pains?  The back pain continues, specifically when sitting but I do have a chiropractor appointment next week.  Also I think this baby is running out of room or something, because I'm feeling more and more pressure on my bladder, as well as feet (I think) in the ribs.
 
Signs of labor? Nope

What I miss? I wouldn't really say I miss this, but I must comment on trying to "squeeze" my way into tight places and quickly realizing I don't fit.   Yesterday I knocked a chair off a desk at a workshop I was doing!  ha!

Reaching Milestones: 1st of December...which means I can now say "next month" when asked when this baby is due.  

 *********
This is me "cheesing".  I really did say cheese, despite my painful baby bump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment