background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Boy.Or.Girl.

50 Days to go -- Sooner or later we'll know if we are having a precious baby boy or baby girl? 
I'd say most people are saying girl, but quickly gaining.  From day 1,  I thought boy.  Then I changed to girl (I think because most people were saying girl) but I'm back tuggin' on the choo choo of the boy train!
I've had some interesting questions asked for people to determine what they think we're having, including "are your butt cheeks softer or harder."  I think the most insulting was the lady who looked at my butt first and said "you're having a boy, your butt is too big."  SHOCKING!  I think it is safe to say, I still have a pancake butt!

Here are some other wives tales, and what they say we are having:

Where are you carrying?  Out front = boy
Fetal Heartrate?  Higher than 140 = girl
Morning sickness?  Ugh yes = girl
Female intuition = boy
Basketball or Watermelon? Basketball = boy
Craving fruit? Yes = girl
Craving sweets? Just finished eating about 8 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies = girl
Moodier than usual? I'd say no, Don would say? No = boy
Active baby? For sure! = boy
Graceful or clumsy? Clumsy = boy
Chinese lunar calendar = girl
Chilly feet or the same? Same = girl
What side do you sleep on? Left = boy

Even just researching these old wives tales, one site would say the opposite of what another would say. 
I think its fun to hear people's guesses.  It drive Donny crazy.  Especially the people that have a guess and haven't even seen me pregnant!

So the verdict is...??  STILL NOT A CLUE!  What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment