background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

37 Weeks -- FULL TERM!

I can't even believe it...FULL TERM.  It seems like yesterday I was nervously driving to TOPS to get an expensive pregnancy test that said "PREGNANT" OR "NOT PREGNANT" because Donny didn't believe the cheapo I took at home!  Seems like so long ago, although the time has just flown by.  Take a look at these funny pictures from that day!  My husband loves cheeesy pictures!




I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling anxious and nervous, knowing at any point now, our little Bambino could be joining our family.  Donny just seems excited, unless he is really good at hiding his nervousness!

I had my weekly Dr's appointment yesterday morning.  No further dilation, but the baby is moving way down.  I also wasn't a huge fan of the NP I had this time, because she didn't share any specifics with me.  Doesn't she know I weekly "entertain" family and friends with these updates??  I assume everything was okay with my measurement and the baby's heartrate, because she didn't say otherwise. 



How Big Is The Baby This Week: Watermelon baby until the bambino is born!  The baby is on average 18.9-20.9 inches and about 6.9-7.2lbs.  My guess is we'll have a long but thin baby!  

Weight gain: By some freak of nature,  I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment a week ago.  And with all that Christmas food?!?!  So my total weight gain is 26lbs.  

Sleep? No changes in sleep!  Still sleeping great as long as I don't nap during the day. 

Cravings? Santa brought OREO milkshakes for Christmas. 

Aches and pains?  Same old. 
 
Signs of labor? Still no contractions.  It always makes me laugh when the Dr's ask me if I'm having any contractions?? How would i know?  But anyway...still 1cm dilated and head down. YAY!  

What I miss? I miss being able to bend over without pain.  Whether to pick something up, put on socks, or put on my shoes...its exhausting and at times painful. 

Reaching Milestones: Full term...hold on tight folks!

 *********

 Bare belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment