background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

32 Weeks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  We will be having our families up tomorrow, so no traveling for us.  I'm hoping the bird thaws out by then!!!  Should be a fun day of family, food, and football!  Then shopping in the morning.  


Had another Dr's appointment today with no new changes to report. Measuring perfectly and baby's heart rate is 146.  I also learned that although my platelets are low, they are still in an acceptable range to get an epidural.  Fingers crossed they stay that way.  





How Big Is The Baby This Week: This is the bambino's last week as a squash.  He/She is measuring at almost 18 in and could possibly be over 4lbs.  

Weight gain: 20lbs according to the Dr's scale today.

Sleep? Still sleeping well, but the night is usually interrupted with a trip to the bathroom.  

Cravings? No cravings really. But bring on the turkey! 

Aches and pains? I've been having horrible upper back pains, typically when I'm sitting for long periods of time.  Made going to the movies tonight, very uncomfortable, even by the time the previews were over. 

Signs of labor? No.  The baby is likely transverse right now, quite folded the NP thought, based on where I'm getting kicked.  The head is also still in my pelvis, so the head hasn't dropped yet.  

What I miss? Its been getting harder and harder to bend over or pick things up.  

Reaching Milestones: We're into the 50s for days away till baby time!  I should take a picture of the nursery so you could see the absolute madness that is that room!  Stressing out a tad!


******



1 comment: