background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Shower Bonanza!


Last Saturday November 13, I was thrown an absolutely perfect baby shower by my mom, sisters, mother-in-law, and sister in law.  The room was filled with family and friends, ready to celebrate the impending arrival of the little Bambino. The afternoon was filled with shower games (my favorite), fantastic food, cake to cute to eat, and so many presents for the little one!  The shower lasted about 3 hours, and in such a short amount of time, I felt so much love and warmth from everyon
Here are some pictures from the amazing day...


Me and the party planners: Deb, Mom, Meg, me, Ang, and Katie
 The CUTEST baby shower cake ever.  Even a little one for Donny to enjoy!  He loves his mom's cakes!
Gifts Galore!
Ain't that the truth!!
Tickle monster book with props!! Fausto "tested" the monster mittens out already!
Donny came at the end to open some gifts!
Leah & Cassie!  Whats even more fun about this picture, is we took a very similar picture, when Cassie was pregnant with her 1st, at my bridal shower over 4 years ago!  I was so glad these 2 could be there to celebarte, since we've known each other for so many years!!
Donny & I -- Just the 2 of us, for another couple of months

No comments:

Post a Comment