background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A whole lot of shakin' goin' on!

Within the past week, I'm pretty confident I'm feeling Beezus moving....specifically when I'm eating. Everyone has explained it as butterflies, but to me it feels like there are bubbles popping in my bellybutton. I've always been very ticklish, and this is no exception.
I've been semi-craving a blue raspberry slush puppy for about 4 weeks now, and was finally able to satisfy it today, after visiting the Burchs in Cuba today. It wasn't how I remember my drink of choice on Saturdays and Sundays at Skateland, but it did leave the ever so glamorous blue teeth, lips, and tongue. Never a disappointment.
On another exciting note, we ordered our nursery bedding this weekend. I'm very excited to get it. Seems like we better getting moving on getting the nursery cleared out and repainted!


1 comment:

  1. only thing that could top off a Blue slush puppy is some Skateland pizza! That Barbie will even let you buy frozen for the cheap cheap price of $10.

    ReplyDelete