background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

23 Weeks

Another week has "flown" by. I think about many weeks ago, when I thought getting to the 20s weeks seemed forever away. But we're here, and now 17 weeks (give or take a little - preferably the latter) just seems so far away. I'm defiantly feeling more pregnant. A few times this week, I've caught my reflection in the mirror or window, and was shocked by the bumpage. I'm waiting for a stranger to make mention of it, but no touching please!

****
How Many Weeks: 23

How Big Is The Baby This Week: Baby Burch is still about the size of a Papaya. (Anywhere between 10.5-12 inches long, and 12 oz-1.25 lbs in weight.)

Weight gain: It's hard to tell since my scale at home, doesn't correspond with the Dr's, but I think about 8lbs so far.

Sleep? Ugh, I think I've seen my last good night sleep. No specific reason, just a lot of tossing and turning, with a dash of weird dreams, and a splash (no pun intended) of a bathroom break.

Cravings? Nothing too exciting this week. Although I've found I've reverted back to my favorite childhood cereals. Last week was frosted flakes and lucky charms..this weeks KIX!

Aches and pains? This was a good week for tailbone pain. Feeling good!

Signs of labor? That is still a big no!

What I miss? Well now the 1 pair of pregnancy jeans I have, shrunk in length. So in general I miss having options for clothes.

Reaching Milestones: I would say there are daily multiple sessions of gymnastics practice going on in this belly. A few times I've actually yelled out because it shocked me. And although Donny only felt the baby the one time, the movements are getting more intense, so I'm sure there will be more in the near future.


*I'm not so sure I see a difference week to week? But I sure feel like its getting bigger and bigger.

1 comment: