background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Doctor's and Pizza

Everything was good at my appointment today. My belly bump is measuring a perfect 21cm. 21 weeks should = 21cm bump. I got to hear the heartbeat again. About 161 bpm. Which is much higher than 4 weeks ago, which the Dr. attributes to all the movin' and groovin' in there.
I did get scolded on the amount of weight I've gained, or lack there of, and was advised to get eating. In my personal, nutritional opinion, I find the US recommendations for pregnancy weight gain are a tad on the high side. So as long as I'm eating a well balance diet and the bump and bambino are growing how they should, I'll continue eating when I'm hungry.
But I will say the "eat more" advice was on my mind come dinner time, so "for the baby" I decided it was best if we ate dinner at Pizza Hut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment