background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 52{37}

Motherhood is:
resemblance
I've said it before.  Perfect strangers have told me.  People remind me and Donny reminds me.  She looks like him. She is 95% him, besides those baby blues. Her blonde hair, the big eyes, her botton nose, the pouty lips.  And then..these lashes.  Don and I have always had a constant battle on who had the longest lashes.  I stand by my vote, that mine are longer (okay at least AS long as his).  But hers are his.  They are blonde close to their eyelids, and get a dark red/brown as the grow out.  They stick straight out with a little bend at the end.  Her Daddy's got beautiful genes, so she's pretty lucky...and I'm pretty envious! 

1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like her father!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete