background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project 52{35}

Motherhood is:
new for me, new for her

She is at such a fun age.  Sometimes she does or says something that cracks me up.  She amazes me how smart she is.  She is also so funny, but can also be so serious at times.  She is doing new things every day.  Discovering new things.  Saying new things.  And amazed at new things....like leaves.  She had a complete meltdown when we shared the news that we were leaving the leaves and going to eat some lunch.  All throughout lunch she said "eaves eaves."  Unfortunately after a second visit with the leaves, a second meltdown ensued, when we had to get back in the car and head home.   I haven't learned how to avoid meltdowns...I'll work on that, and make millions if I figure it out....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment