background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkinville with the Lovelaces

Man do I have some serious photo dumping to do.  I'd love to share Halloween and our recent cruise vaca, but I gotta be anal (oo never thought I'd write that word on my blog) and keep things in order.  
So a few weeks ago, my best friend Leah and her family visited from Maryland.  Leah and I have been best friends since high school.  We stayed close through college, were in each others weddings, and are now sharing mommyhood together.  
We haven't seen them since May when he was just a few days old, but were pumped to know they were visiting and even more excited to get my hands on Mr. Enzo the cutest little man ever.  So we took a drive and met up at Pumpkinville, a favorite spot near our hometown.  Gotta say, it wasn't the warmest fall day, but we loved the company.


 Wasn't so scary this time...although he got creepy the second look around.

 Enzo getting a little fresh











 So big in 2012









 The Burchs and Lovelaces

Beautiful moma and beautiful Enzo





 Yay for pumpkins and see our best friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment