background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Project 52{34}

Motherhood is:
picking your battles
Oh Kenzie, you are your Dad's dream daughter.  She is all him.  Looks like him, enjoys sports like him, and eats like him (sometimes).  So that means she needs to start enjoying some of the things I like.  My hope is she will be my kitchen helper and my shopping partner.  So on a trip out to get a birthday gift for her friend Hailey's 2nd party, I realized this lady may be getting a little old for the cart.  She had a complete meltdown from the time I put her in the cart at Kohls until we got all the way back to the baby section.  To avoid the embarrassment in Target, I hooked this chick up with a popcorn combo sans the drink! She had NO PROBLEM at all lounging in her royal red carriage stuffing her face with handful of pcorn.  I guess I'll take the shared snack with my #1 girl and a good hour of perusing around one of my fav stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment