background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lucky 7

Mackenzie Leigh is 7 months old today.  Each month she moves more and more from being a bubbly easy-going baby to this extra smiley, content, little lady.  And although I miss her as a squeaky newborn, I'm also loving this interactive age.  She has change so much more than I ever imagined... 
Her "inverted bob" is getting longer and blonder by the day.  We are making very slow progress developing her love for food, but getting there.  She has become a little bit sassy when it comes to taking things away from her or laying her down for a nap.  I love that she now reaches her arms out to me when she wants to be picked up and how giggly she gets right before bedtime.  She is oh-so-close to crawling --She has mastered the military crawl, and is now rocking on all 4s.  And now the littlest white cap is peaking through her usual gummy smile.  



Although each month is a new adventure, one thing for certain is this little girl makes my heart swell with love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment