background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby on Board

As I wait for my final load of cloth diapers to finish up in the washer, I actually have time to blog a quick second, and try not to worry.  Granted its my fault I procrastinated, but its a lot different traveling with baby on board.  What if I run out of diapers?  What if our plane is delayed and I run out of food for Kenzie?  Or what if her ears hurt on the plane and our normally bubbly baby is a melancholy (okay screaming) Mackenzie?   Not only do I have a million things running through my heading, but to add to it, the little lady JUST went to sleep about thirty minutes ago, about 3 hours later than usual.  She has been fine all day and night...until I put her to bed.  Her belly was full, so as usual I thought she'd watch the mobile for awhile and drift off.  Instead she screamed and cried.  Could she be cutting a tooth?  Is she getting sick?  Or is she just super excited for her first plane ride?  Lets hope the latter since we are packing up and jetting off to Maine to see one of my college roommates and her husband Jason in beautiful Portland Maine!  We are so excited to get away and to visit Vacationland!!  Fingers crossed Kenzie is too!


1 comment: