background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

35 Weeks 3 Days

So, I'm a tad nervous about our depleting time frame.  I have a small feeling that maybe I'd go early this time.  Maybe somewhere within 38 and 39 weeks?  As exciting as that is, that also means less than 2 weeks to prepare.  Kenzie's room still isn't done, the nursery (Kenzie's room now) hasn't even been touched.  The hospital bag isn't packed.  No baby outfits are picked out.  Or big sister gifts!  
We do have our maternity pictures scheduled for Wednesday.  Hopefully the weather cooperates since we've already had to reschedule.  

How Many Weeks: 35 weeks, 3 days.  It's the final countdown.....

How Big Is The Baby This Week: Baby Burch is as big as a large cantaloupe, about 6lbs.  I'm nervous this baby is BIG, like bigger than Kenzie big!!  I am excited that we have a sonogram scheduled next week to measure this babe, since Kenzie was a bit bigger than expected.  

Weight gain: About 30lbs.  So if you're keeping track, that is up 10 in a few weeks!  Eek!!  I had gained 30lbs total with Kenzie, sooo I'm hoping the weight starts to slow down a bit. 

Sleep? Still sleeping good.  So thankful for that aspect of pregnancy.

Cravings? I text messaged Don today that I wished chocolate chip cookies were calorie free!  They are my fav and would eat them everyday if I could (pregnancy or otherwise).  

Aches and pains? Well this has changed over the past few weeks.  I've got that annoying back/rib pain I had with Kenzie.  I was hoping I wasn't going to get it this time, but it is here, and forceful.  I'm thinking its a foot in my rib that radiates into my back.  Its awful anytime I sit, which makes driving awful!  I do go for an adjustment tomorrow, so maybe its something she can help with too?  

Signs of labor? I'm having some Braxton-Hicks contractions (I think) but thats about it.  Maybe I'll go early this time?

What I miss? I miss being comfortable.  It really wears on me how painful it can be to sit and do work, drive to a workshop, or even just put on my shoes.  I'm trying to stay positive and active as much as possible.     

Reaching Milestones: I am now not doing as many workshops for work, and those I have scheduled, I have a coworker helping me with lifting.  




1 comment:

  1. It is so interesting to be reading your blog entries for baby #2 now that I am going through many of the same things! Hang in there! You look great and are almost to the finish line. I can't believe you don't know what you have in there! You have amazing patience. <3 Chels

    ReplyDelete