background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project 52{21}

Motherhood is:
ups and downs
These days have ups and downs.  Somedays she's perfect.  I wake to "Mom", we eat "O's", we get kisses from the doggies, we make a mess, she walks around with a toothbrush in her mouth we snack, she naps, she plays in the spice cabinet, she talks jibberish but expects you to respond, we eat more, we look at old pictures and videos on my phone, we read, we snack, we welcome daddy home, we eat, she sleeps.  And then there are not good days, with tantrums, tears, and crying fits on the floor.  But not matter how frustrated I may get, this face will stop me in my tracks.  I will kiss this face any moment of any day, even when its a down day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment