background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chop Chop

Holy Cannoli!  I have so much to blog about but no time to do it.  So quickly before I have to dash off to work on this hot and humid day, I will share one of the exciting events happening with the Burchs.


It was another 1st for Kenzie, and in my personal opinion...an overdue one!  Don was hesitant about cutting her hair.  Secretly I think it was because he equated hair cutting to getting bangs, and God knows I rocked bangs a good portion of my life.  Once I assured him, it was just to even it up, and there would be no bangs, he agreed to let my sister/hairdresser/extraordinaire get to work.


Kenzie has had lots of dark brown hair from Day 1.  In fact we knew she had hair when our ultrasound tech told showed how long it was on the ultrasound done 2 days before she was born.  I remember those early weeks of random strangers so excitedly ooing and awwing over all of her hair, only to follow it up with..."oh she'll probably lose it."  "It'll fall out, my daughter's, best friend's, step-niece's baby's hair was just like that, ...and it fell out."  Oh how nice for you.  







This girl has more hair than toddlers twice her age.  And boy is it blonde.  It has consistently changed over the past 15 months to become more and more blonde...just like her Daddy's.  He had a full head of blonde locks, well past 4, so I imagine hers will be similar. 
So far now we have this blonde slightly curly especially when wet or humid hair, blue eyed baby and she is my beauty!
 Enjoying a little snack.
The finished product -- She is ready for her close up!


No comments:

Post a Comment