background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

St. Patricks Day

Can you believe it?...2 posts in one night!  I'm on a roll.
I had to include our St. Patrick's Day festivities since this holiday holds a special place in my heart.  Don and I were set up the day before St. Patrick's Day.  Then while I enjoyed some namesake's festivities and while he travelled to Florida with his college baseball team, we text messaged to the wee hours of the night!  It still gives me butterflies thinking about that night.


Well anyway, fast-forward 7 years and we are now celebrating with our little lady.  We travelled to Rochester area to a St. Patty's Day part with our good friends Caitlin, Lauren, Nate and their family and friends.  Kenzie was a hit at the party, making new friends, playing with puppies, and climbing up and down and up and down, in her lawn chair, and checking out the fish hatchery.  
This was a test shot to get my settings in order, but I love that smile.










No comments:

Post a Comment