background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project 52{11}

52{11}
Motherhood is:
research

Don knew so much before Kenzie was born.  So much more than I did. At the time, people would tell me, "he is the most educated soon-to-be dad I have ever met." But now that we have Kenzie, I have read and researched, so I am current on the latest research when it comes to natural parenting, nutrition, and health...among other things.  
One thing that has stood out on my blogs and groups include the benefits of Baltic Amber.  When baltic amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. These oils contain succinic acid and are absorbed into the skin.  The benefits to babies? The succinic acid has analgesic properties that takes the edge off of teething pain.  So instead of going through bottles of ibuprofen, I wanted to try this natural pain relief remedy.   
While Don is a bit sceptic, I have read nothing but positive testimonials on its effects.  Not to mention she looks so darn cute!  
Note:  She doesn't wear it at night or at naptimes, unless I wrap it around her ankle, and under a sock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment