background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 52{1}

The whole idea of me starting this blog, was to document our pregnancy for family and friends near and far.  It has become something I look forward to doing, stress about if I have fallen off the wagon, and know I will completely cherish in ten years (or ten minutes) when I have forgotten every little detail, I hope to remember. 
One thing I have realized over the past year, is how quickly things can change.  And as hard as it is to see Mackenzie get bigger and bigger each day, I've decided to embrace it and document it even more.
So after much inspiration from Shawna over at Styleberry, (just dive in - her blog is amazing) over the next 52 weeks (hence Project 52) I will be posting one photo around one theme.  And what consumes my life right now...motherhood! So this will be all about those little things we often oversee.  And of course Mackenzie AND Grady and Fausto will be making appearances.  After all, these babies were a test drive to motherhood.  They taught me how to take deep breaths, how to worry, and how to love unconditionally.

So here we go...installment #1

52{1}
motherhood is:
pure

Those big blue eyes,
round and rosy cheeks, and tiny hands.
 pure love


1 comment:

  1. love those cheeks and this new project! Can't wait to see where all it takes you! Miss you lots,

    ReplyDelete