background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day is EVERYday

As much as I was really excited and anticipating my first official Mother's Day, I have to admit, I think it is very much a classic Hallmark holiday.  In fact, if you check out the "Hallmark holiday"  wikipedia, Mother's Day is listed.  I love being a mom.  I love my mom.  I love my mom-in-law.  .....EVERYday!


We started the day with buckwheat waffles and Don's baseball game.  This was Kenzie's first (amateur) baseball game, watching her dad...and defiantly not her last. We then pigged out at brunch and finished the day with a short nap and some yardwork. 


I sadly didn't get to see my Moma this Mother's Day.  But I know she knows that I adore her and cherish her EVERYday, not just a silly Sunday in May. 

1 comment: