background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

I spy with my little eye part III

The realizations just keep coming...

1.  Eating early with the senior citizens occurs quite often now that we've added the baby to the family.
2.  This new addition may also result in going to bed early..quite like a senior citizen. 
3.  We could be millionaires if we could find a contraption that connects to some part of your car, to make for a more convenient diaper change.  The slanted seats and tight quarters are just not doing it, and she's still little.
4.  Baby socks are just plain annoying.  Do any of them stay on? 
5.  Most adults are cranks if they are woken up out of a dead sleep.  But Kenzie still offers that big gummy smile when she is woken up. 
6.  You can have the best conversation by just saying "hello baby."
7.  I easily miss her when I just saw her 10 minutes ago, and is sleeping just across the hall.
8.  Knowing she recognizes me melts my heart.
9.  I look forward to all the coming milestones, but still wish I could push the pause button, and sometimes the rewind button. 
10.  Kenzie is the boss.



1 comment:

  1. hey pretty lady! look at those cheeks! her hair is getting so long :)

    ReplyDelete