background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 8, 2013

Meet the fam CAM!

After Camden came into the world, Don wanted to go home to be the one to share the news with big sister Kenzie.  He had to wake her up since it was about 6:30 in the morning, but she was still excited to hear the news.  I hung out in L&D for the morning, since I caused a little commotion when I fainted!  No worries, smelling salts are a magical thing.  
Mackenzie couldn't come visit until 11:00, so Don came back for a few hours before going back home to get her.  She was excited to see her "bro" but quickly was more interested in the gifts that he bought her.    

And then our families came to meet the little man.
With Kenzie, Don never left me at the hospital.  He slept there, used the shower there, and I ordered enough food for him.  We knew things were going to be so different for Kenz, so we thought it was best if he went home to stay with her, and come back the next morning with her.  I was dreading being by myself, but since I had been up all night, I figured I'd be able to fall asleep pretty early.  When Kenzie and Don left me Friday night, it was rough.  She cried, I cried.  It was awful.  So I was telling the nurse about it, and she suggested I ask the Dr. to leave Saturday evening, since I had him so early Friday morning.  Great idea, get me the heck out of here!  
Saturday we spent the day loving our little boy and hoping to go home later that night. 



  Yay!  We got the go ahead to go home a day early!!  



Meet your brothers!  You're lucky they didn't bark in your face like they did when we brought Kenzie home!


No comments:

Post a Comment