background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

This Ain't Her 1st Rodeo....It's her 2nd (Birthday)

Well this post is about 2 months late.  But alas here it is!  We celebrated Kenzie's 2nd birthday on her actual birthday, January 26th.  From the time I started researching her party, I loved the idea of "This Aint My 1st Rodeo...It's my 2nd."  So I went with it.  We started with her invite, setting the stage for this cowgirls rip roaring shin-ding.  My wonderful BIL designed it for me and it couldn't be more perfect!!
For food the "Chuckwagon" was stocked with a chili bar, mac and cheese, and cornbread.  We also stocked the "Saloon" and "Watering hole" with libations for the adults and little chickadees.  And of course Kenzie's cake....which keeping with tradition was designed by daddy, made by Grandma Burch!  

 Kenzie was blessed with a large group of family and friends that came to celebrate with her!  






 I can't believe we have a 2 year old.. (now 2years 2 months).




Happy 2nd Birthday my little love!!





No comments:

Post a Comment