background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lookie Lookie who is 5 months old!  I'm absolutely loving this age. 
I love that Kenzie knows who her Mommy and Daddy are, and lets us know by her big ol' smile. 
I love looking up from doing something, to see her smiling at me and thrashing around in her exercauser.
She laughs more and more at the silliest things...although when you try to repeat the sound or motion that once made her laugh and blow bubbles of joy, its no longer funny and she just stares at you in this blank stare as to say "What is the matter with you?" 
I love how ticklish she is. 
I love her skin tone and how she browns right up even with 50 SPF slathered all over, her. 
I love when walking from room to room (we carry her, she's not THAT advanced) she immediately looks up, for her new favorite entertainment -- the ceiling fan.
I love laying in bed, watching cell phone videos of her, just because I miss her. 
I love her silly smile where she clinches her lips together and puffs out her cheeks. 
I just love her!  I'm so crazy about this little girl and our perfect little family.  








No comments:

Post a Comment