background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I spy with my little eye

Kenzie's 3 week birthday is quickly approaching.  Over the past 2+ weeks, I've realized so many new things. 
  1. There is a good chance if you reached into my coat pocket you would find a pacifier
  2. Speaking of pacifiers...where do those always disappear to? (besides my coat pocket)
  3. Watching someone poop sounds disgusting, but when its Mackenzie I find myself laughing as well as taking pictures of her facial expressions-poor thing
  4. Laundry day has now turned into laundry day(s)
  5. I can not resist buying baby clothes
  6. Showers, brushing my teeth, and lunch has taken a backseat to burping, feedings, and diapers
  7. Just like boys, baby girls are more than capable of producing a "pee geyser"
  8. I'll need to work on doing things with 1 arm/hand
  9. It is shocking that such a small little package is capable of producing such a room filling stench
  10. I've found that it is such a fun game to have Donny change Kenzie's diaper when I know it'll include a little bonus...SURPRISE!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment