background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 Week flashback

4 weeks have gone by, and I thought for sure I'd be thinking, where did the last 4 weeks go.  But luckily (and for now) that doesn't seem to be the case.  I hope I feel the same way when I go back to work in 2 weeks...my guess is I won't. 
Mackenzie is becoming more and more alert as the weeks pass, and we are quickly learning her quirks.  She rarely ever cries unless she is hungry.  We've learned her "poop face" and have recognized that when she tries to eat her fist, she's hungry. She is getting much stronger at holding her head and griping our fingers.  We've also been able to figure out a pretty good routine, which usually includes her sleeping from 11 or 12 at night until 5 or 6 in the morning.  She's perfect!

We started cloth diapers, even though they are a tad big!


    

She learned all about cell phones from her Daddy

This is the ever popular poop face!

And this is the "I'll punch you in the mug if you take any more pictures while I poop"

Peek a boo.

Sleeping like a little angel.

Smiling in her sleep.

Setting the fashion trends.

Baby wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment