background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Project 52{29}

Motherhood is:
breathtaking

Sometimes I'm amazed that Donny and I made such a beautiful baby.     Ever since I found out I was pregnant I wondered what our babies would look like.  I wondered what features they would inherit.  But I also thought, what if our baby isn't cute (is that possible).  I remember asking Don when I was pregnant.. "Will we know if the baby isn't cute, or will we think its cute because its ours."  And he said.."No we will know if its not cute, but it'll be ours."  Ha!!  Oh the honesty.  
But really, I think all babies are cute, but this one just blows my mind.  She's this perfect mixture of us.  Whether its a concentrated stare, fast asleep, or an open mouthed laugh, she is my blonde hair blue eyed beauty!  She is going to grow into such a beautiful girl inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment