background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project 52{25}

Motherhood is:
blurry

I feel like all we are doing this summer is running.running.running.  We have baseball, and weddings, and showers, and some late work nights.  And we also just added Kenzie's Rollie Pollies class which is basically a gym class, filled with songs and circuits of gymnastic activities.  And she LOVES it!  I'm so proud of how independent she is at class, and how willing she is to try things, even though she is the smallest in her class.  And maybe its because of all this excelling I'm seeing, but I've also researched swim lessons and dance lessons.  I couldn't help but think....am I already turning into one of those mothers that needs 7 calendars to keep track of everyone's schedules.  And we only have 1. Are we crazy to be doing this already?  Mackenzie isn't even 18 months yet.  Am I setting us up for running for the next 18 years?  I'm torn, because I love watching her explore and learn new things she can do, but I don't want to miss out because of busy schedules.  But I'm hoping this is all helping her grow (and her daddy hopes setting the foundation for an amazing athlete).

1 comment: