background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

11 Months!

Our little lady is creeping closer and closer and closer to her 1 year birthday!  This past year, has been the fastest year of my life, but it has also been the absolute best!  Kenzie has brought so much love and laughter to our family....even to perfect strangers.  Eating at restaurants, grocery shopping, and waiting in check out lines, we always get friendly strangers smiling and waving at her!  She flashes that 2-teeth smile (yes still only 2 teeth) and the occasional backwards wave, and I like to think she brings a little joy to everyone's life.






 

3 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family of three. It always makes me so happy to read your blog and you are still read by our entire mommy group.

    I know I get discouraged when I do not get comments and I see you have not been getting many comments so I wanted you to know we are still out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everyone stops in to keep up with us! I always appreciate comments, so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her piggy tails!! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete