background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

My real life fairytale

Most little girls grow up pretending to be a princess.  But I don't remember ever dressing up with frilly gowns and tiaras.  I never wanted to be a princess...I wanted to play house!  I remember playing countless hours of house with my sisters.  Katie would send Megan up to her bed for a nap, which was the bottom drawer of her dresser, while I squeezed into my bedroom, my mom's craft closet.  We'd go shopping at the country store, which was Katie's bedroom filled with knick nacks and clothes to purchase.  
With the hoopla of the royal wedding, I realized...I'm living my very own fairytale, "playing" house.  My husband treats me like a queen.  Our own little princess is a perfect mix of the two of us.  And our royal pups make us smile everyday.  I could not ask for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment