background

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleeping like a baby

Wahh!  My sincere apologies for my avid blog readers.  It has been a whole week since I've even posted something.  But I'm back, and have a few seconds so I'll entertain the masses.
Now I have these said few seconds, because little Miss Mackenzie is finally staying true to the term "sleeping like a baby."  Now I say finally like I've been waking up every half hour with her for the past 7 weeks.  Not true!  She really has been a great sleeper besides night one.  She had been getting up about every 4 hours, and after a quick changing and feeding, she was back to bed until morning.  Well let me just brag and tell you the past two nights she has slept from 10pm-8am....and since its 7:54am as I write this, maybe she'll surpass 8 o'clock!  I thought the first night was a fluke, since she swallowed all that fresh air on her first walk.  But two nights?..Could this be a routine? 
During the day she isn't sleeping as much.  She is and everyone comments on how alert she is.  It seems she doesn't want to miss a thing (Who will have Aerosmith in their head all day now?) 
So as my seconds dwindle away, I might as well go to the bathroom, eat some breakfast, and grab some laundry, since I may not be able to do these things later.

...and it is now 8:06 and she's still sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. this is SUCH a great photo- love your faces miss mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete